- WOMAN'S HEAD AS JUG
- Readings and events
- Small group poetry workshop 2018
- The Workshop Handbook for Writers
- Feedback and comments
- Case study - Labyrinth of Love, Rambert Dance
- Case study - The Species Book
- WORK IN PROGRESS - poems and prose
- Workshops and employment
- Critical writing
- Fever Tree
- Powder Tower
- National Poetry Day 2018 - Change
Friday, December 28, 2018
I swing between fidgeting and slumping, between being full of great intentions and grim thoughts dragging me back to the past like a stalker.
At four this afternoon the cat was purring on the bed next to me and I was dozing off.
I have five books on the chest of drawers - three borrowed, two from charity shops. I am dipping in and out as if I'm on a summer beach.
These days remind me of the mercury we let run onto the floor, between the boards, in the school science lab.
Bobbles of it rolling away, shinier than anything.