I start my Royal Literary Fund fellowship at the University of Surrey tomorrow. I'll be helping students write essays. It's a brilliant scheme, funded by the RLF to support writers and promote good writing within universities through one to one mentoring.
For the first time in years I'll have an office. I'll be able to work on my own writing, too, because I'm being paid regularly for a full academic year. What with this and the project for Chesworth, the autumn is glowing.
READ POEMS FROM COMMANDMENTS AND NEW WORK
- WOMAN'S HEAD AS JUG
- WORK IN PROGRESS - poems and prose
- The Workshop Handbook for Writers
- Book onto small group poetry workshop 2017-18
- Readings and events
- Fever Tree
- Powder Tower
- Workshops and employment
- Feedback and comments
- Critical writing
- National Poetry Day 2017 - Freedom
- Case study - The Species Book
- Case study - Labyrinth of Love, Rambert Dance