"About Poetry: Poetry is a fresh, new fashion catalogue bringing you an exclusive collection of relaxed modern clothes".
The company that runs readers' offers for the News of the World - Selective Marketplace Ltd, trading as Poetry. I wonder if they've trademarked the name? If so, how? If so, what does that mean for us? Should we start renaming the bardic tradition, then? Can we at last claim the catwalks of Paris, London, New York? The front cover of Vogue?
READ POEMS FROM COMMANDMENTS AND NEW WORK
- WOMAN'S HEAD AS JUG
- WORK IN PROGRESS - poems and prose
- The Workshop Handbook for Writers
- Book onto small group poetry workshop 2017-18
- Readings and events
- Fever Tree
- Powder Tower
- Workshops and employment
- Feedback and comments
- Critical writing
- National Poetry Day 2017 - Freedom
- Case study - The Species Book
- Case study - Labyrinth of Love, Rambert Dance